San Jose City as Agro-Industrial Hub of Central Luzon, with God-Loving, Disciplined, Peaceful, Knowledgeable, Competitive, Healthy and Socially Responsible San Josenians in a Business-Friendly, High Employment Opportunities and Sustainably Developed Economy with Viable and Diversified Ecosystem, Climate Change Adaptive and Resilient Infrastructure under a Morally Upright, Dynamic, Consultative and Responsive Leadership.
San Jose City shall develop a Political, Social, Cultural and Economic Environment conducive for Agro-Industries, Trade and Commerce, Natural Resources and Infrastructure governed by a transparent and accountable government.
HON. MARIO O. SALVADOR
AS OF JUNE 23, 2021
NEWS AND UPDATES
PROGRAMS, PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Oplan Kalinisan Community Service (June 18, 2021)
- Engineering in Action (June 17, 2021)
- Oplan Daloy in Action (June 14, 2021)
- Alay na bulaklak sa mga bantayog sa City Social Circle
- Engineering in Action (June 11, 2021)
- Oplan Kalinisan - Community Service (June 10, 2021)
- Oplan Daloy in Action (June 9, 2021)