San Jose City as Agro-Industrial Hub of Central Luzon, with God-Loving, Disciplined, Peaceful, Knowledgeable, Competitive, Healthy and Socially Responsible San Josenians in a Business-Friendly, High Employment Opportunities and Sustainably Developed Economy with Viable and Diversified Ecosystem, Climate Change Adaptive and Resilient Infrastructure under a Morally Upright, Dynamic, Consultative and Responsive Leadership.
San Jose City shall develop a Political, Social, Cultural and Economic Environment conducive for Agro-Industries, Trade and Commerce, Natural Resources and Infrastructure governed by a transparent and accountable government.
HON. MARIO O. SALVADOR
AS OF DECEMBER 2, 2021
- National Vaccination Days (November 29 - December 1, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Bakuna Caravan - Kaliwanagan, Camanacsacan at Sto. Tomas (November 29 - December 1, 2021)
- COVID-19 Weekly Update (November 25, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 2nd Dose - JFC-Sponsored (November 27, 2021)
- Kontra COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule - 2nd Dose (November 26, 2021)
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Oryentasyon at Seminar ng Housing and Homesite Regulation Office (HHRO)
- Shallow Tube Well Set para sa mga Magsasaka
- Liwanag sa Lungsod San Jose 2021! (Christmas Capital of Nueva Ecija)
- 161 Bagong LGU Scholars, Natanggap na ang tig-pitong libong tulong sa Pag-aaral
- Pamamahagi ng Hybrid Seeds ng City Agriculture Office